Over the last few days the tomatoes Golden sweet have put on good growth, and so i potted them on, and also one of the San Marzano . The chillies all failed to germinate, and dong a bit of reading found out the one i was attempting is normally difficult and usually requires a germination solution upon sowing. I have sown some of the 'Tabasco' chillies in the meantime and also a small tray of Moneymaker tomatoes which i hope to plant outside in the plot this year.
I also sowed the indoor and outdoor cucumbers, one of the indoor germinated quickly and was looking good but today looks little limp and leaning over.
Today the weather has been lovely and after work i managed to get an hour in and dug my first potato trench, put in a good amount of the manure i got recently, and planted the first earlies 'red duke of york'. The second earlies i hope to put in sometime in the next week also. The onions are mostly starting to show some green shoots but i realised i have not put any garlic in yet, must remedy that soon.
In the shed are 2 trays of Beetroot Chioggia Pink and the greenhouse has signs of life as the tray of broadbeans are 60% germinated so far, and a tray of rainbow chard just sown yesterday.